Quality Cedar Cigar Desktop Humidor with humidor Accessories Hygrometer and Humidifier for Beginners and Intermediate Smoker Cherry Finish Holds 10-15 Cigars with Magnet Seal for Home, Car, Office
On Sale Now! Save 6% on the Quality Cedar Cigar Desktop Humidor with humidor Accessories Hygrometer and Humidifier for Beginners and Intermediate Smoker Cherry Finish Holds 10-15 Cigars with Magnet Seal for Home, Car, Office by GFU at Phat Lung Today. MPN: GFU-Humidor-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Size:26.8 x 22.3 x 10.6 cm /10.2*8.7*3 inches(LxWxH) Color:Cherry The cigar box is made of cedar wood, which is a good wood material for making
The cigar box is made of cedar wood, which is a good wood material for making professional cigar boxes. Cedar wood has a unique natural fragrance that is resistant to pests and insects.
Stainless steel high-grade hardware hinges, strong and durable, and extremely tightly sealed, create a good moisturizing environment for cigars.
Use a non-polluting paint to make it smooth and luxurious. Configure the humidifier and Hygrometer.
Firstly,you need pour distilled water or moisturizer into the humidifier. Cigars can only be stored when the measuring device has a humidity of 68-72 degrees.
Steps for usage
1.The cigar box cannot be used immediately after it is bought back.Before using for the first time, we need to add moisturizer or distilled water to the humidifier. First take out the humidifier from the humidor to avoid leakage when adding water,which will destroy the humidity in the cigar boxes.Add moisturizing or distilled water to the humidifier.Please note, it is recommended not to overdo it when adding water to the humidor moisturizer. Just a little moisturizer is ok . Just let it wet, do not soak it. Note, Never add tap water.
2. Dry the water around the humidifier. Secure the humidifier and hygrometer into the humidor like picture show.
3. Cover the lid and check it after 8 hours. When the humidity in the humidor reached 68%-72%, it can be used. The humidity is about 70% and the mold is prevented from mildew, and the humidity inside the humidor can effectively protect the cigar. The cedar can be used to alcoholize the cigar, making the cigar taste better.
If the cigar box is used properly, the cigar can be kept for several years. Usually the first time you enable the cigar box you need to add moisturizer. Normally every 3-6 months (depending on the external temperature) plus one
Features & Highlights
- The only magnetically sealed humidor creates an amazingly tight seal which easily passes the dollar bill test.This humidor makes keeping the humidity regulated a snap.This seal rivals that of much more expensive humidors and will keep your cigars fresh for ages longer than comparable humidors.
- Material: The Cedar wooden cigar humidor is made of cedar wood, The color of cherry makes the humidor a simple and elegant appearance.Gold-plated hygrometer, beautiful design, hair-sensing hygrometer, environmentally friendly and non-radiative
- Size:26.8 x 22.3 x 10.6 cm.The humidor storage for up to 10 cigar.Records for Home, Car, Office makes this the perfect humidor size for the beginner or intermediate cigar smoker.
- Bottom Protection: The cigar box a scratch-resistant black velvet pad in the out bottom to protect the wooden humidor box form friction damage.
- Pour distilled water or moisturizer into the Round Humidifier. Do not leak too much water to destroy the humidity in the box. Cigars can only be stored when the measuring device has a humidity of 70 degrees.
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|